Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Evening service

Our experimental evening service kicked off this week with about 40 people and we started our study of the book of Romans and we got a whopping 7 verses in! There is so much of value in Romans that it is worth unpacking as Paul explains the richness of Christ Jesus and the gospel message to save us for Jesus glory.

I really want to strongly encourage all the leaders to make an effort to come to these services, it will help you grow in your faith and lead those under your care with greater effectiveness. This is especially important for those who are ministering at KidsChurch as you miss out on teaching on Sunday mornings. Please remember that all my sermons are available on the website for download.

Please remember all these communications are on my blog and I am more than happy that you send the link to others who may be interested. I’d prefer it if you subscribed to the blog and I have added the means to do that. Many of you have already done this, if you have not please do this here: you can subscribe directly by clicking here You will get the same postings via email, but they will come directly from my blog and it makes things simpler, easier to manage and I will be stopping the direct mails shortly. I can see who has subscribed and I really need to you to do this so that all the church leadership is up to speed with information moving around.


No comments:

Post a Comment